break-broke-broken
Her His best days will be some of my worst
She He finally met a woman that's gonna put her him first
While I'm wide awake she's he's no trouble sleeping
Cos when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven
What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?
And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up that you're ok?
I'm falling to pieces
Cos she's he's moved on while I'm still grieving
And when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven
you're ok. glad your okay now.
I'm falling to pieces.
I'm glad your okay
I'm falling to pieces.
One still in love while the other ones leaving
I'm falling to pieces.
Cos when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven
(the script-breakeven *with a little change*)
When will I see you again?
You left with no goodbye
Not a single a word was said
Don't you remember
The reason you left me before?
When was the last time you thought of me?
Oh have you completely erased me from your memory?
I often think about where I went wrong
The more I do the less I know
I Gave you the space so you could breathe
I kept my distance so you would be free
(adele-don't you remember)
Cause none of us thought it was gonna end that way
People are people and sometimes we change our minds
But it's killing me to see you go after all this time
It's 2AM
Feeling like I just lost a friend
Hope you know it's not easy, easy for me
(taylor swift-breathe)
i know people change and these things happen
but i remember how it was back then
flashback to the night when you said to me,
"nothing's gonna change, not for me and you"
if you're out there
if you're somewhere
if you're moving on
i've been waiting for you
ever since you've been gone
i just want it back the way it was before
(taylor swift-if this was a movie)
i wonder if you're hurt like me
i wonder if you're crying like me
i wonder if all day long you're living in memories like this,
just like me
because i smile everyday
because i only let you see me smile
maybe you only know that i'm happy
(2 AM-i wonder if you hurt like me)
OLD // NEW
break-broke-broken
Her His best days will be some of my worst
She He finally met a woman that's gonna put her him first
While I'm wide awake she's he's no trouble sleeping
Cos when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven
What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?
And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up that you're ok?
I'm falling to pieces
Cos she's he's moved on while I'm still grieving
And when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven
you're ok. glad your okay now.
I'm falling to pieces.
I'm glad your okay
I'm falling to pieces.
One still in love while the other ones leaving
I'm falling to pieces.
Cos when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven
(the script-breakeven *with a little change*)
When will I see you again?
You left with no goodbye
Not a single a word was said
Don't you remember
The reason you left me before?
When was the last time you thought of me?
Oh have you completely erased me from your memory?
I often think about where I went wrong
The more I do the less I know
I Gave you the space so you could breathe
I kept my distance so you would be free
(adele-don't you remember)
Cause none of us thought it was gonna end that way
People are people and sometimes we change our minds
But it's killing me to see you go after all this time
It's 2AM
Feeling like I just lost a friend
Hope you know it's not easy, easy for me
(taylor swift-breathe)
i know people change and these things happen
but i remember how it was back then
flashback to the night when you said to me,
"nothing's gonna change, not for me and you"
if you're out there
if you're somewhere
if you're moving on
i've been waiting for you
ever since you've been gone
i just want it back the way it was before
(taylor swift-if this was a movie)
i wonder if you're hurt like me
i wonder if you're crying like me
i wonder if all day long you're living in memories like this,
just like me
because i smile everyday
because i only let you see me smile
maybe you only know that i'm happy
(2 AM-i wonder if you hurt like me)
OLD // NEW